Carbon dioxide filling unit CFA 1
The CFA1D carbon dioxide filling station is a stationary device designed for filling cartridges and cylinders with carbon dioxide.
The CFA 1 carbon dioxide filling station is an economical and effective way of filling:
- Soda-type cartridges for carbonated drink dispensers (also with threadless valves),
- Other CO2 cartridges, e.g. for fire extinguishers or smoke hoods.
- With optional accessories, it is also possible to fill small cylinders weighing from 300 g to 6 kg.
The carbon dioxide is drawn in liquid form from cylinders or bundles and is then transferred to the cartridge or cylinder being filled.
- Precise, safe and economical filling of small and medium CO2 cartridges and cylinders.
- Built-in electronic scale with automatic switch-off.
The device is supplied with a hose for connecting the supply cylinder. The filling process is supervised by a weight controller, which switches off the filling station after reaching the programmed filling weight.
Electronic floor scale:
With the additional floor scale, it is possible to fill cylinders with a capacity of up to 6 kg of CO2.
The floor scale consists of the following elements:
- Powder-coated frame with mounting for the weighing platform,
- Weighing platform with a weighing range of up to 30 kg, along with a cylinder holder,
- Filling head with a pressure hose.
The platform scale is electrically and hydraulically connected to the CFA 1 filling station, where the entire filling process is controlled by a weight controller located on the device panel.
Estimated capacity: 60 soda-type cartridges per hoour
|pressure relief valve (bar)|